Samsung Pay is a groundbreaking mobile payment service, ushering in a new era of mobile payments and e-commerce. Launched in 2015, Samsung Pay is a simple and safe digital wallet that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card which allows Samsung Pay works in far more stores than any other mobile payment service. Samsung Pay allows consumers to transition to secure mobile payments at nearly all merchant locations.
With Samsung Pay, consumers can now utilize their mobile devices to pay at existing point-of-sale terminals. To achieve this, Samsung leverages both Near Field Communication (NFC) and a new proprietary technology called Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) to make mobile payments more accessible to merchants and consumers than ever before. Thanks to NFC and Samsung’s proprietary MST technology, Samsung Pay works in far more stores than any other mobile payment service.
Come join the Samsung Pay team and help us define and develop the future role of Smartphones and Mobile services!
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
• Implement and develop automated test practices for the web
• Design, create and execute test scripts to address areas such as furcation testing, regression testing, negative testing, and performance testing
• Coordinate with development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices, and testing methodologies
• Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong understanding of test methodologies is a must (exploratory, load, stress, mobile, acceptance, regression, security, performance, black/white box, web-based/service-based/data-flow-based, and etc.)
• Strong understanding of web application, web services standards, and related technologies
• Programming experience in Java
• Extensive experience with Performance Test Automation using JMeter
• Experience with cross-browser and cross-device test implementation
• Experience with continuous integration